Wednesday, September 12, 2007

childhood memories

My favorite book from when i was a kid is probably Dr. Seuss' book Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are ? I got the book from my grandparents while I was about 7 or 8, and in the hospital after having my appendix taken out. Even then I thought the book had a clear message. Pretty much the book is saying that no matter how bad you think you have it, there is someone in the world who is worse off then you are. Even though it is hard to remember that at times, the message is completely true. I would really like to live by the philosophy that you're always better off then someone else, but its hard to do that when you're stuck in a rut. Its worth a try though.

1 comment:

Mellow Monkey said...

I like your blog alot! Your ideas are clear and I agree with a lot of them.