Friday, September 21, 2007

If I was given the choice, I would probably choose to live an average life. Dieing young but being remembered by the world for a thousand years wouldn't make you any happier, then if you lived a long average life. Actually I think people would really rather have both. Part of what humans want is a long mortal life, and a long immortal life/memory, but I think I would be happier if I lived a long average life. Really that's what's really important, how you feel about your own life. I would probably be happier with a long average life so that's what I'll choose.

2 comments:

Paigie-Paige said...

I agree with you. I would chose to live a long life as well. What's the point of living a short life and not seeing how the rest of your life would be if you chose to live longer?

Mello Yello said...

Hmmn, sounds like a siddhartha moment: "There is, my friend, only a knowledge — that is everywhere, that is Atman, that is in me and you and in every creature, and I am beginning to believe that this knowledge has no worse enemy than the man of knowledge, than learning. "